Super Noob + Our Family

A Little Easter on Mother's Day...Eh, Who's Keeping Track?

We went up to spend Easter with my family in Phoenix this year. I just love being around lots of family for any holiday. It's what make it so special for me. Fortunately I have a husband who is willing to go along with my whims :)

Here are some of my favorite photos from the day...

Playing in Grandma Rosie's and Big Papa's (great grandparents) backyard. This yard is a kid's paradise!

A little hunting, of course...not to mention, far more candy than they will ever eat. Seriously, we still had Easter candy from last year!

Colton and Munashe with the bubbles. Colton always looks forward to seeing his cousin.

Look at that her make the connection! That's my girl!!
We'll see you next year, Easter Bunny!
Shannon

family, favorite, Holidays, love, and more:

A Little Easter on Mother's Day...Eh, Who's Keeping Track? + Our Family