Super Noob + TIME

Have I Told You That I Am a Procrastinator?

Well, I am. So it should be no surprise that I have been sitting on these awards. I have recently been given a few new awards and I'm plumb tickled (I don't really say plumb tickled in case you were wondering, it just came out, and I am leaving it). Nicole of the Young Mama Blog gifted me with these two awards, and Heidi at From 3 to 5 also gave me the Sweet Award a while back:

With the Happy 101 and the Lemonade Stand, there are instructions to list things about yourself. I did that here. Please be sure to go show Nicole and Heidi some support and visit their blog. We all like a little lovin'. If you are a follower who is new to my blog as of January, then I am giving you both of these awards. I appreciate you!

Shell from Things I Can't Say blessed me with the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you, Shell. If you haven't checked her out yet, please do so...and tell her I said hi! This award stipulates that I share 7 new things and then pass it on to (7) other bloggers. As for 7 things about me: 1. My favorite veggie is the artichoke. 2. I used to pray for small boobs when I was young (what?) 3. I once pooped my pants when I was 7 and couldn't climb down from the tree I was in fast enough to make it to the bathroom (I'm digging deep here). 4. I love the smell of new car tires...like in the store, I generally don't make a habit of sniffing the tires on the actual vehicle. 5. I love a good oatmeal stout. 6. I am currently pondering whether we need a new an addition to our family (yikes). 7. I blush super easily. As in...a cute boy says hello and my face immediately flushes an obvious shade of red.
I am passing this award to Melis at The Zoo Keeper's Diary, not only is she creative, but she writes so stinkin' well. Her posts are always a pleasure to read. I know it says 7, but...please cut me a break, there are some crazy numbers going on with these things, and I really want to get the post done, and the awards passed to others.

This Beautiful Blogger Award was given to me by Becky of In the Trenches, Shandal at My Life in 3D Again, please go give them some love. And, ladies, thanks for thinking of me! You're the best. This one has the very same rules as the one above. So re-read it if you feel you are being jipped. I am going to pass this one on to Sonora at Twinfinity..I am a very big fan of hers, and Allison at Life of a Tater Tot Mom...she's so down to earth, you feel like you are reading an old friend's thoughts.

The circle of friends award was given to me by Shandal at My Life in 3D since I am a fellow P90Xer...and yes, Shandal...you are a great support where that is concerned, so thank you so much. I think the BEST thing about this award is that there are no rules. NONE. But I want to pass it on anyway. So I am giving this one to Drea at Peanut Butter Jelly Days, Heidi at From 3 to 5, Shell at Things I Can't Say, Melis at The Zoo Keeper's Diary, Becky at In the Trenches, Kate at Kate's Life, Liz at Harmony Song, Keely at MannLand5, Amanda at Outnumbered by Testosterone, Nicole at A New Normal, Sonora at Twinfinity and Just a Mom at Mommy Molecules. I think you are all wonderful, and you most always make me laugh, smile or cry!

Finally, this Best Blog Award was bestowed upon me by Shelly at Picture Perfect Embossing. Once again, if I can kindly ask you to go visit her blog and show her some support, I would be so grateful. Thank you Shelly, for giving me this fun award. Now, with it I am supposed to pass it on to 15 (gulp) other bloggers! Holy cow. Um, yeah, I just can't make time for all those links, so here's the deal...

I am going to do my own version of what others have done. Instead of saying, if you are a follower, or if you are reading this, etc...I am going to say, if your blog is less than 6 months old, then scoop this one up! There you have it.

art, Awards, family, favorite, gifts, HAPPY, LIFE, love, room, and more:

Have I Told You That I Am a Procrastinator? + TIME