Super Noob + TIME

Better Late Than Never

Hey, Keely…don’t count me out yet! I know it’s late, but I thought I’d jump in with Keely’s Getting to Know You Sunday. You still can too. I know she’ll have ya. Just answer the following questions and link up.

1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is...?
My wedding dress. Does it count if it’s actually preserved in a box? It’s still in my closet. Second to that would be my breast pump. Yep…I’m all about the glam.

2. Have you ever played a team sport?
Of course! Softball, swimming and track. I’m a firm believer in team sports, and will encourage all of my kids to join one as well.

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
A dragonfly. Not just any dragonfly...a blue and yellow one. So colorful, and they can fly ;)

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? (thanks Ian )
Any place is bad. But the shoulders have got to be the most painful with the need for a bra and all.

5. Are you happy?
Mostly, yes. I certainly have my days though.

6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
Not that I pay attention to. Unless you are talking about lol and stuff like that. In that case, all of those, most of the time. There are some people who use them (like Rose from We Live in a Zoo), and it doesn’t bother me in the least. Not sure what that’s all about. I guess because when she uses them…it’s actually in a place that I could really imagine her laughing out loud.

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
I don’t love where I live, and I could probably live anywhere. IF…it weren’t for my family. I really like being close to them, so it would be hard for me to live elsewhere for that reason.

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
None. Maybe that’s the problem.
I’d love to see your answers too. Be sure to link up, or just leave a few right here.

family, Getting to Know You, HAPPY, kids, love, people, and more:

Better Late Than Never + TIME