Super Noob + Tasty Tuesday

Tasty Tuesday- Zucchini Torte

When I began my blog, I started doing my Tasty Tuesday posts almost right away. It is my way of trying to share something with other parents. A bit of me, I suppose. I love to cook, and am half way decent at it. Lately, I have found that I am not keeping up with it as an every week deal. I know, I know, some of you will be tossing and turning over the loss. Now, I will just post a Tasty Tuesday whenever the mood strikes me. This week, I am introducing a yummy side dish. Good way to put a spin on zucchini.

Zucchini Torte

Ingredients:
4 Cups chopped zucchini (approx 3 large or 4 smaller zucchini)
1 Yellow or white onion (chopped)
1/4 Cup finely chopped parsley
1/2 (generous) cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
1/2 Cup olive oil
1 1/2 Cups bisquick
pinch of salt

Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 quart casserole dish with non-stick spray. Mix all ingredients together, and turn into the casserole dish. Pop ‘er in the oven and bake for 1 hour uncovered. Serve it up. This time, we had it with homemade chicken fingers, and tomato slices. But you can have yours with whatever your little heart desires. Oh so good!

Zuchinni Torte

Try it out! You won’t be disappointed. Well, at least I don’t think you will be.

art, home, homemade, love, mix, Recipes, and more:

Tasty Tuesday- Zucchini Torte + Tasty Tuesday