Super Noob + TIME

Do You Have a Minute...How About a Dollar?

I planned to do a post with some more meat behind it for this, but I find myself short on time this morning. Ian over at The Daily Dose of Reality is spearheading an endeavor meant to help a little girl (16 months old) with cancer. Neuroblastoma to be exact. I'm sure many of you read the story of Layla Grace, and to be honest...I'm not sure I could handle another one like that.

So, that's why I am asking you to just take a moment to go over and read this post. See if you feel compelled to help in any way. Childhood illness (and let's not sugarcoat it), cancer just suck! I can't imagine the brave face that mother has to wear while fear grips her heart like a vice. And the very simple truth is that I pray with all my heart that I never have to know it first hand. Unfortunately, this family does...but I think that lending a hand (even a little one, even a word of encouragement or a prayer, or a post about her) will help them pull through.

art, childhood illness, family, morning, and more:

Do You Have a Minute...How About a Dollar? + TIME