Super Noob + TIME

Mom N’ Me Monday

The following are pictures from Colton’s baptism. He was not a happy camper…but I was. He and his sister were both baptized before I was. In fact, my own baptism took place the following month. My sweet little babe was wearing a gown that has been worn by every baby born into my husband’s family on his father’s side dating as far back as my husband’s great grandmother. The gown was handmade and has an interchangeable ribbon that gets threaded through depending on the sex of the baby.

april 025
april 027
april 022

See the blue ribbon under my arm? Pink when it’s a girl. The gown is so old and so beautiful. More than just the look of it, but the tradition it holds. Too bad it was a little on the small side for me, so…sadly I had to wear something else.
Please be sure to go link up with Julie at The Peanut Gallery…exit here. Rumor has it, she is in my neck of the woods :)

family, HAPPY, Mom n' Me Monday, and more:

Mom N’ Me Monday + TIME