Super Noob + TIME

Thank Goodness for Bedtime

It has been one of those days. Specifically one of those days which has me sitting on the couch at this very moment, stuffing my face with a huge cadbury cream egg, and thinking about another. If I didn't have to wake up at 6am to go running, I'd be having wine along with it. Yes. That kind of day.

I'm not sure if I wake up and my patience is already wearing thin, or if the kids gang up and decide to see how far they can push me. Or maybe it's a bit of both. Whatever it is, it leaves me feeling wasted. Feeling like I'm 95 years old...and wasted.

I love these kids more than any other thing on earth...but MAN! My mother said I'd have one just like me. I'm proud to report she's wrong. I had TWO just like me. Defiant, stubborn, strong-willed and just wild. Fortunately for them (or I'd throw them right out the window), they are smart, loving, compassionate, adorable and mine ;)

I never forget how blessed I am to have such amazing little people in my life...but days like today have me counting the minutes, no seconds, until bedtime.

Goodnight my little angels. I can't wait to do it all again tomorrow.

art, kids, LIFE, love, Our Family, people, and more:

Thank Goodness for Bedtime + TIME