Super Noob + people

I'm a Mother, Not a Blogger

When I began this blog, I set out with the intention of chronicling my childrens' lives (at least for now), and then having the pages bound into a book. That is still my intention. Somewhere along the way though, I started "meeting" some pretty inspiring people, and a few of those people have become friends. That part of blogging is a true joy.

However, there is another part of blogging that I find slightly less than joyful. That part is the nagging sensation I have of needing to "keep up" with every post of every blog I've ever read. Of course that is a slight exaggeration, but I have a feeling most of you get the point. When I allow that to take over, I feel so overwhelmed by it all, and blogging becomes a chore rather than a pleasure.

I suppose this is my way of saying that I am still here. I still plan on writing about my kids, and whatever else strikes me...but I may or may not be around to comment as much as I once have. My inkling is that I will go in spurts. So, if you haven't "seen" the likes of me as much, take no offense. I am just busy being a mom.

art, Blogging, kids, Mamma thoughts, and more:

I'm a Mother, Not a Blogger + people