Super Noob + my dad

Always Daddy’s Girl… No Matter How Old

A little girl’s daddy can do no wrong. When the little girl becomes a teenager, her daddy can almost do no right. When that same girl becomes a woman, she is able to see him for the man he is. The man he always has been. Unwavering in his love for her. Unshakeable in his commitment to her and the rest of the family. Unbending in his values, and undeterred when instilling those same values in his children.

For my dad and me things have been no different. As a very young girl, I adored him. As a slightly older girl, I adored him still…but it was mixed with a healthy heaping of rebellion. Now, as an adult, I adore him…but more than that, I admire him. He’s sentimental, but not mushy. He’s strong, faithful, compassionate, intelligent, stubborn as an ox, and committed to family in a way that makes me proud.

This is my dad…

Dad

…and I will always be his little girl.

family, love, Mamma thoughts, mix, and more:

Always Daddy’s Girl… No Matter How Old + my dad