Super Noob + TIME

She's Like the Wind...

I'm a woman, and therefore reserve the right to be as fickle as they come. No offense. I know that's a generalization...blah, blah, blah. But seriously. This is the end of the blog, then the blog goes private, then suddenly it's back to public. Ah. I'm like the wind.

The thing is...I'm having a hard time pulling it all together into one place. I have a new blog that I have been using (though not as diligently as I should) for photography, and I had thought it would be an okay place to blog personal things too. Somehow, though, it just doesn't feel right.

This blog, my first blog, just feels right. Like that comfy old pair of jeans that fits just right. The pair you refuse to throw out even as the backside become threadbare. Yes. Just like that. So, I don't know what this means. I don't know if I'll move it all over here and blog photography, personal, and everything else in between. Or if I'll keep this place as the sounding board for the myriad of things that clutter my head. Whatever it is remains to be seen, and I'm not going to stress myself out about it. In the recent (and irritating at the time of utterance) words of my husband "I'm just going to go with the flow."

person, Shannon, and more:

She's Like the Wind... + TIME