Super Noob + TIME

Kickin' a Habit

Recently I traveled to Maine to assist another photographer with a wedding there. Well, I traveled to Providence, stayed in Massachusetts and shot the wedding in Maine to be precise. I posted some of the photos I took both here and on my Facebook fan page.

I had a small layover both ways in Chicago. While waiting there on the way out, I received a text message from my husband that he and my son threw away his last pacifier. I did what any self respecting mother would do. I cried. There in the airport, for all around me to see. Tears streamed down my cheeks at the thought of my baby...simply not being a baby anymore.

Now, I admit...I allowed him to have the pacifier far longer than I should have (he'll be three at the end of August). But what can I say? When it comes to this little man, I'm as soft as butter left out on a warm day.

I just love him.

Colton, love, and more:

Kickin' a Habit + TIME