Super Noob + TIME

Some of the Men in My Life

My father and my son. For so long I looked to my dad for guidance, reassurance, support, a firm hand and a loving heart. I still do actually. Now, along with my husband, I aim to provide all of these things to my own children. To this little man in my dad’s arms.

I pray that together my husband and I are able to help him become the kind of man anyone would be proud to know. A man like my dad. A man like my husband’s dad. Strong, patient, intelligent, wise, loving, and a bit salty. Hard worker, a dedicated family man, and supportive husband. Then one day, a father. A father willing to sacrifice for the good of his own children. Willing to put his dreams on hold in order to put his little ones’ first.

Dad and Colton

Yes…that is exactly the sort of man I hope he becomes one day. Fortunately he has some amazing examples before him.

July 09 071

My father in law, my husband and Colton. What a threesome. Looking at Andy’s dad’s silly face in this photo brings a huge smile to my face. This picture says so much. It reminds me of one more very important aspect of a person’s character…and that is humor. This man has amazing humor! I adore him, and feel so very lucky that my children have been blessed with two very fine grandfathers.

art, family, HOPE, LIFE, Our Family, person, and more:

Some of the Men in My Life + TIME