Super Noob + TIME

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's Friday, so that means it is time for (Un) Experienced Mom's Fill in the Blank Friday. I had fun answering last week's question, so here goes round two for me.

If there was a movie made about you and your life, the actor/actress you would pick to play the role of you would be: _______________

Hmmmm. This is a tough one, isn't it? Two come to mind, but one stands out the most. Based soley on her quirky, girl next door personality, I would choose Sandra Bullock. This choice would have nothing to do with looks. Clearly. Just everything to do her personality, which I find most often to be quite endearing. I guess that begs the question as to whether others find me endearing. I suppose when I am not being a pain in the derriere, I can be quite charming ;) *smirk*

Fill in the Blank Friday, LIFE, movie, person, and more:

Fill in the Blank Friday + TIME