Super Noob + Tasty Tuesday

Tasty Tuesday-Oatmeal Cookies

Though I am not much of a "by the recipe" sorta girl, I still like to share the ones I have tried and like. Today, I am giving you an oatmeal cookie recipe. They are simply spectacular. Seriously...delicious. If you have an oatmeal cookie recipe, or any other recipe for that matter, that you would like to share, please do.

In an effort to minimize the work for myself because I am feeling so lazy, make things easier, I am combining ingredients and instructions into one today. It is an easy recipe, so there shouldn't be any problem.

Here goes:
Cream together: 1 Cup shortening
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Regular Sugar

Blend in: 2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla

Mix in: 1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 Cup flour

Mix in: 3 Cups Oatmeal
1/2 Cup pecans or raisins (or go crazy...do both)

Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until desired doneness.

There you have it. I am not the world's biggest fan of oatmeal cookies, but these sure do a good job of making me think I am.

mix, Recipes, and more:

Tasty Tuesday-Oatmeal Cookies + Tasty Tuesday