Super Noob + TIME

Not Me! Monday

Usually if MckMama isn't running the show on this, I don't bother doing it since the link isn't up. Today, I am throwing caution to the wind, in a wild and crazy abandon sort of way! Before you know it I will be swigging my beer right from the bottle and going out in public looking like I am fresh out of bed...wait, I do do that!

Moving right along. This week, I did not let my laundry pile up to the point where I had no clean underwear. If I had done that, I certainly would never have just thrown my jeans on sans undies, and go out to run my errands with the kids. Nope...never.

I did not tell my husband this past week to go to the doctor to get this cough he has checked out or I would be ticked off if something was wrong with him. I would certainly be more sensitive than that considering the cough has been going on for about a month now.

Seeing as how I always have an abundance of energy, I would never try to sleep for ten extra minutes after I know my daughter is up, raoming the house, left to her own devices. After not staying in bed the extra ten minutes, I did not go into my son's room to find that my daughter had gotten into our "candy" drawer and decided to help herself and her baby brother to a container of tic tacs. The tic tacs were not all over his bedroom floor and inside his crib! That would just be totally irresponsible parenting. I am always aware of my children.

Oh...and look at that. I just noticed MckMama got her Not Me! post up, so head over and link yours up as well. Or, if you so desire, just comment here.

house, kids, Not Me Monday, room, and more:

Not Me! Monday + TIME