Super Noob + TIME

Fill in the Blank Friday-Movie Time
Photobucket

Time for Fill in the Blank Friday with The (Un)Experienced Mom. It's so easy, and so fun! Here's the deal, I know there are a lot of Friday hops, memes, etc. out there...but this one is so simple you can do it in conjunction with any of your other favorites. One of the main reasons why it remains an old faithful of mine. Not to mention, she always has it posted early enough in the day that I get get 'er done and get on with it. Won't you please play along with me? Just copy the question and answer it, then link up with Tamara! Let's help her have a great turn out...what do ya say?

Her question today is:

The movie I could watch over and over again is ____________.

Sliding Doors. Ahhh, how I love that movie. Oh, and Tamara, if you haven't seen it, it is right up your alley. Definitely one you should carve out the time to watch! It's got Gwenyth Paltrow and some others who are not as well known. It's about her life unfolding in two directions simultaneously...one direction she makes the morning train, the other she doesn't. Just love it!

Now what about you? What movie can you watch over and over and over ad nauseum? Though I don't have lots of time on my hands, I could always use a good recommendation.

favorite, Fill in the Blank Friday, LIFE, love, morning, movie, and more:

Fill in the Blank Friday-Movie Time + TIME