Super Noob + TIME

Not Me!..Or My Husband...Or My Child...Monday

Last week I took a small break from Not Me! Monday...well, simply because I didn't have anything interesting enough to drivel about on the blog. I'm afraid today may not be much different, but I simply can't stay away two weeks in a row! So, on we go. If you have been living under a cow patty and don't know what it is...be sure to go here to check out others who confess, along with our host, MckMama, all that they have not been doing.

This past week I went on a major (and I don't use the term loosely) cleaning spree in our bedroom. Seriously, I think the last time I vacuumed behind our nightstands was...never? I honestly can't remember. Anyway, for some gnarly before pics, and some not so gnarly afters, go here. In any case, while cleaning the room and the pseudo officeshouldbeacloset...I did not find two empty beer bottles tucked into our desk/hutch. My husband would never just drink a beer, let alone two, in our office then leave the bottles there like some Jed Clampett descendant. He is much more civilized than that!

A couple of mornings ago, I was not aroused from my early morning slumber by the sounds of my daughter playing in my son's room. I did not hear her (over the monitor) ask her 17 month old brother if he wanted another mint ball. The sleepy wheels in my brain were not revved into hyper gear, as I clambered out of bed to go investigate. Upon arriving at my son's room, I surely did not find these Ice Breaker Liguid Ice things littering his floor and crib. My 17 month old did not have fabulous breath...not my children.

Anyone who has children or who has ever had the dubious distinction of "diaper changer," knows all too well the pungent stench that accompanies those nasty little bundles. That being said there isn't a person in their right mind who would change a diaper, exclaiming all the while to the little cherub what a stinky mess he made, wrap the diaper up, then sniff it just to be sure it was actually as stinky as he/she exclaimed. Since no person like that exists, I can safely and surely say that I did NOT do that!

Your turn. Share what you haven't been doing over the last week either here in the comments, or in your own Not Me! Monday Post.

morning, Not Me Monday, person, room, and more:

Not Me!..Or My Husband...Or My Child...Monday + TIME