Super Noob + TIME

Get Ready to Gasp...Or Something

First if you haven't entered to win a fantastic nursing cover, please do so here.

I just finished getting my assignment together for the photography class I am taking. It's Saturday night (as I write this), and Keely sent me the questions ahead of time so I could get this post done. Isn't she swell? I think so. Why not head to her blog after reading this to see what others answered to the following questions? Heck...while you're at it, copy and paste the questions to play along. Just remember to link back to Keely :)

1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
Really? Hmmm...would I rather plunge to my death via faulty parachute or faulty rope? Guess I'd say parachute. It would probably most resemble the feeling of flying, and because I fly in my dreams I'd love to see what it's like in real life.

2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
Always hover. Never sit. YUCK! As gross as this is, I even use my forearm as a barrier between the seat and my daughter's butt when I take her to the bathroom in public. I can scrub my arm, not so easy to do with her butt.

3. Favorite flower?
Tulip or calla lilly or tulip...I can't decide. I love them both...had both in my wedding.

4. Pedicure or manicure?
There once was a woman who actually had time for this sort of thing. Where did she go?
5. How many siblings do you have?
One fabulous brother. Three years younger than I.

6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
Gasp? What do you mean gasp?



7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
Hazmat suit, thank you very much.


8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
The grocery store.

Inquiring minds want to know...what are your answers? Leave 'em here or post and link 'er up!

favorite, Getting to Know You, LIFE, love, room, and more:

Get Ready to Gasp...Or Something + TIME