Super Noob + TIME

I Eat Snails

Keely was so nice and emailed me the questions early, and I still dropped the ball and neglected to get this post up until now. I started my photography class today...very excited. In any case, I am home now, and getting my answers in for Keely's Sunday blog hop.

1. How many piercing's do you have?

Well, the answer to how many I have had, and how many I have now is different. I, at one time, had my ears pierced twice, and my belly button pierced. Now I just have my ears pierced once. Not to say you can't see where the previous piercings were, but I consider them inactive.
2. I love the sound of...?
Rain on the roof when I am trying to go to sleep. Or anything other than my children screaming.

3. Favorite city?
Dublin, Ireland. To date, but I plan on seeing so many more, that I reserve the right to change my mind.

4. Colts, Saints, or could care less?
Well, I don't care that much. Seeing as how I am being asked to choose, I will say Saints.

5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
What? Who came up with this? I suppose I copuld be all health conscious and say frozen yogurt, but that would be a big fat lie from my big fat ice cream eating mouth.

6. Favorite appetizer?
Is this assuming I only eat at one type of restaurant? I mean, come one now...is it French, Italian, Greek, Mexican? The choice is different at each. I'll pick French. Escargot.

7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?
Anything that I can stretch over my arse.

8.Favorite facial moisturizer?
Clinique. Moisture Surge to be precise.

Now, I showed you mine...let's see yours!

art, favorite, Getting to Know You, home, love, and more:

I Eat Snails + TIME