Super Noob + Mamma thoughts

No Tasty Tuesday Today

I know you all are just crushed that I am not posting a recipe today! Somehow, I am certain you'll survive ;)

It seems I have been toking on the crack pipe again (I hate it when I do that), and have agreed to host a party here this Saturday for my husband's sales team. Fortunately it's a BBQ type, so we will be using the grill which alleviates the need for me to use my culinary skills...sorta.

Seeing as how I am not the best house keeper in the West (remember this one?), I have a lot to do to ready myself for company. Sigh. Hours of cleaning just for mass destruction with the party...sorta. It's not like it's a bunch of animals coming over...though at times I might argue that they are ;)

In any case, as I was sitting on my duff last night, going through emails, and commenting on some of your blogs, I just couldn't muster the energy to get my act together. Not uncommon around these parts. Again, I feel confident that somehow none of you will go quietly insane without a recipe from yours truly.

art, house, housekeeping, and more:

No Tasty Tuesday Today + Mamma thoughts