Super Noob + Photography

I've Got the Jitters

Tomorrow I am doing a photo session for a friend. Well, "friend" isn't really the term I should use. I am doing a photo shoot for Drew's (my stepson) mom with her boyfriend, his three boys and Drew. Strange? Probably seems so...but we are amicable enough, and I am looking forward to the practice. However, I am nervous! Big time. I've done one actual practice session for another friend after she had her baby. The pictures turned out well, but a baby is easy. Shooting a family of six is something of which I have zero experience.

Fortunately, I am doing it for free (my payment is simply the experience). I also have made it clear that I am no professional. She is still eager to have me do this. It was actually her request.

I have some fun ideas for some of the pictures, but could use some tips for more. If you have any suggestions for fun/unique photo ideas, I would love to see them. Any additional tips would be great too.

I'll be sure to post some photos from the session. Cross your fingers for me!

family, love, Mamma thoughts, and more:

I've Got the Jitters + Photography