Super Noob + You Know You're a Mom When-sDAZE

Introducing...

A new meme of sorts. I have been putting this off forever, because there are so many out there. But I want to do this one. It may evolve and morph over time...we'll see. For starters though I want to introduce to you:

"You Know You're a Mom When-sDAZE." First off, I have to credit my friend Julie with the title. That creativeness for the name was all her idea. So thank you, my dear Julie. See how that works? You like something...you use it...you give credit (sorry, I couldn't resist).

Back to the meme. Here's the deal, it essentially can be whatever you make it! The main idea is that you can either post a picture or write something. If you post a picture, my idea is that it is a picture of something crazy, messy, endearing, etc. that your kids have done. Again, the creative license is all yours. If you decide to write something, it should be fashioned after "You might be a redneck if..." Instead, it's "You know you're a mom when..." Got it? Now, I know there are a few Dads that read too. Simply change the title to say "dad in place of mom."

The first one will be Wednesday the 14th. I will have the linky up so you can all come and play along. Also, I should have a new button for the debut, and would be thrilled if you use it in your post...but you do not have to at all. Please come play. Don't leave me stranded. That would bring back horrific memories of adolescence in which, try as I might, I just can't quite be part of the cool crowd ;)

There you have it. Mamma's new meme. I look forward to reading/seeing what you all share!!

art, kids, TIME, and more:

Introducing... + You Know You're a Mom When-sDAZE