Super Noob + relationship

Sibling Love

Often, I wonder at Drew's relationship with our other two children. Will it be a good one? He is 8 years older than Addyson. Or will it be strained and distant? What does Drew really feel about them? These are not questions I can ask him...they are questions that will only be answered in time.

Today, I was sorting through a couple of things next to my computer, when I came across a handwritten poem that Drew had done. It is obvious that the poem was one that the teacher assigned, and the students had to change the wording to make it their own.

His is titled "Addyson"

It reads:
If I could grant a wish for you
I would get a thrill or two

May you get no chores when you get older
May you get older and a whole lot bolder

May you be beautiful and really sweet
May you be always organized and really neat

May you have the skills of a great saint
May you always have fun and never faint

May you always have a lot of fun
May you get married and have one son

May you never have to pay a fare
May you never be attacked by a bear

May you always be very rich
May you never become a snitch

May you never be truly pale
May you never step on a nail

May God bless you all of the time
My you live until 99

Oh, if I could grant a wish for you,
I would get a thrill or two.

Thank you, Drew for answering one of my questions early. I sure do love you.

Addyson, Drew, god, love, and more:

Sibling Love + relationship