Super Noob + You Know You're a Mom When-sDAZE

You Know You’re a Mom When-sDAZE

As parents, we constantly find ourselves saying things that we just can't quite believe came out of our mouths, or misting up over a few scribbles on a page, or finding ourselves in situations that could only be the result of having offspring. So it was for all those reasons I started "You know you're a mom (or dad) When-sDAZE." The possibilities of this are really endless...the creativity is all yours. That is part of what I think will be so fun with this...the posts will all still be unique. In order to play along, all you have to do is either post a picture of something crazy, wonderful, endearing, or just plain cute, that your kids have done...explaining how it made you feel or the story behind it. Or, write a little post fashioned after "You might be a redneck if...," but of course it is "You know you're a mom when..." Grab my button (if you fancy). Then come back over and link up. Can't wait to see your posts!!
I have mentioned before that I am striving to get my pre-baby body back. It has been a struggle…and by struggle, I mean I am about ready to chuck my scale into the dumpster. I have been stuck…like really stuck…at a good ten to twelve pounds above my pre-baby weight. So…
You know you’re a mom when…

100_1996

This body, the body that never seemed good enough or thin enough before kids, is now the ideal body. The “what on earth was I thinking?” body. The what I wouldn’t give to just look like that body. Yep…that’s when you know you’re a mom.

art, kids, TIME, and more:

You Know You’re a Mom When-sDAZE + You Know You're a Mom When-sDAZE