Super Noob + You Know You're a Mom When-sDAZE

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Off to the Lake We Go

Lake Powell that is. My family has been doing an annual lake trip there since well before I was born. So we are headed out tomorrow. I have a few posts scheduled (like Mom N' Me Monday for example), and a wonderful woman has agreed to do my Tuesday post for me! Many of you know and love her already...but please be sure to stop by and say hello to her.

You Know You're a Mom When-sDAZE is all scheduled to post eventhough I won't be here. I will be sure to come check out all who link up once I return. So, please...come join in! So many of you write the most hilarious things ;)

On a side note...I plan to be better versed in Photoshop when I return. I bought a book yesterday, and already I am impressed with it! We'll see. If there are any wonderful tips that are easy enough for me to share, I will. I'm sure some of them will translate to Elements as well.

Have a great week!

family, love, Mamma thoughts, Mom n' Me Monday, vacation, and more:

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Off to the Lake We Go + You Know You're a Mom When-sDAZE