Super Noob + TIME

Mom N’ Mom N’ Mom N’ Me

Recently I traveled to Florida to visit my mom (who was there from Massachusetts), and my grandma. From a young age I have always had a special place in my heart for this grandma. I love my dad’s mom too! Very much. It’s just that my mom’s mom was, well…special.

She makes the best pancakes in the world. Her pierogies and stuffed cabbage (she’s Polish) are beyond amazing, and if I laid my head on her lap, she would rub my hair for as long as I wanted.
Sorta like this…

Grandma and Addyson

Seeing her in a familiar pose with my daughter, warms my heart in a way I didn’t expect.

Grandma and Addyson BW

Seeing her look at my daughter, and knowing that the love in her heart mirrors my own, warms my heart in a way that I only could have imagined.

I love this woman. I can’t believe that such a short time ago, I sat where Addyson is sitting. Snuggled into her warmth.

Now here I sit, next to my mother and she next to hers, as a mother myself. Four generations. Such a treasure. Though it’s obvious she doesn’t think so here, even Addyson will realize what a gem it is some day.

Four Generations

Thanks, Julie for giving us a reason to share these! If you haven’t go check out the others over at the Peanut Gallery.

art, love, Mom n' Me Monday, and more:

Mom N’ Mom N’ Mom N’ Me + TIME