Super Noob + TIME

I Promise You...This Never Gets Old!

Melis at The Zookeeper's Diary honored me with this Gorgeous Blogger Award. She is a wonderfully witty, charming and very funny lady. If you have not had the pleasure of reading her blog, then head on over. She won't disappoint.
The interesting thing about this award is that I am certain there were rules regarding passing it on at one point, but being the rule breaker that she is, Melis didn't list them. So I will make up my own. First, thanking the giver is first and foremost. Next, share three new things about yourself, and finally just pass it on...to as many or as few bloggers as you wish. I'm all about keeping it real, and simple...real simple.
Three things about me: 1) I have a neurotic compulsion with the bed covers. They have to be perfect before I get into bed. Then while I am sleeping, they have to stay neat. I can't stand it when Andy rolls over and either steals them or lets them bunch in the middle. He will never get used to it, and I will never get over it.2) I like to cook. I really like to cook, and I am pretty good at it, but I don't like using recipes. Ironic considering my Tasty Tuesdays. 3) Sharks scare me. There is no ocean in Arizona, yet I have recurring nightmares about sharks. Maybe it started with Jaws?
Now...I am passing this along to two people. The first is Menopausal New Mom. She is a character and never fails to give me a chuckle. Next is Erin at The Mother Load. I find her posts to be thoughtful, funny and highly entertaining. Both of these ladies, in fact, are highly entertaining. Stop over and say hello if you haven't already. Tell them I sent you ;)
Again, thank you, Melis for the love. It gives me a fun little thrill!

art, Awards, love, people, and more:

I Promise You...This Never Gets Old! + TIME